MACC Chelated minerals, vitamins antioxidants & trace elements for sheep, rams and lambs
For all breeding stock prior to mating and before lambing. For all lambs at 4-6 weeks intervals.
- Ewes: – 15 ml per Adult 70 Kg Ewe
- Rams: -15 ml
- Tups: – 15 ml at 4 to 6 weeks prior to tupping
For all Lambs after weaning and at 2 to 3 month intervals:
A COMPLIMENTARY FEEDINGSTUFF SUITABLE FOR EWES, TUPS AND LAMBS WITH MACC CHELATES AND OMEGA 3 OIL
Sheep Boost is a concentrated supplement containing MACC Chelates which are fully protected to ensure a high level of Bio-availability.
Chelated minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and trace elements essential for improved fertility and performance in sheep, rams and lambs
Helps to improve:
- Ram Fertility & Endurance
- Ewe Fertility and quality of Colostrum
- More Lambs born alive
- Gets Lambs to market faster
- Aids immunity and vaccine response
- Sheep 3 -4 weeks prior to mating
- Sheep 4 weeks before lambing
- 3 weeks after birth
- Lambs at weaning
- For sheep that need a tonic
- When drenching for parasites
- Sheep, Rams and Lambs after any veterinary treatment
© 2019 Natural Stockcare Ltd. All Rights Reserved.